10th Mountain Divison

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day Of Defeat: Source Realism Unit

3 posters

Look out for people trying to sling dirt at new units.

Bravo [10th Mtn.]
    Bravo [10th Mtn.]

Look out for people trying to sling dirt at new units. Empty Look out for people trying to sling dirt at new units.

Post by Bravo [10th Mtn.] Mon May 23, 2011 6:51 pm

I obviously was just trying to have a friendly chat and trying to recruit when with this dude and he started talking shit. Just be ready for dirt to be slung and here is the proof of the conversation. People are just disrespectful for no reason it's sad...

Radio: ?
    Capt. Bravo [10th Mnt.]: LOOKIN FOR A UNIT?
    Capt. Bravo [10th Mnt.]: caps lock sorry
    Radio: why? you play arma
    Capt. Bravo [10th Mnt.]: im playing arma
    Capt. Bravo [10th Mnt.]: but i lead a DODS unit
    Radio: but your not making it a ww2 unit your using Acu in your avatar doesn't sound like your making a good realisum unit if your staying in dods
    Capt. Bravo [10th Mnt.]: lmao dude
    Capt. Bravo [10th Mnt.]: its called an avatar
    Capt. Bravo [10th Mnt.]: its just for fun and looks
    Capt. Bravo [10th Mnt.]: im not a realism nazi thats gunna flip a shit if 1 thing isnt correct
    Radio: Well I'm a retierd Navy Corpsman and I honner the men that I portray in the games like that so unitl you realize that I too am not a "realism nazi" but have pride in US Armed force I say no to you, thank you for the offer but I must decline
    Capt. Bravo [10th Mnt.]: sheesh?
    Capt. Bravo [10th Mnt.]: haha dude you need to take it down a notch
    Capt. Bravo [10th Mnt.]: its a game
    Capt. Bravo [10th Mnt.]: 2ndly
    Capt. Bravo [10th Mnt.]: i have mass family in the military, i LOVE america, and im joining myself next year so honestly you can bug off and take a deep breathe
    Capt. Bravo [10th Mnt.]: breath*
    Radio: You'll never make it beacuse your a punk, and I wont join a unit that is ran by some kid then so really your just making yourself look worse by telling me this stuff and I hope that you understand that.
    Capt. Bravo [10th Mnt.]: look at what your saying? your trying to talk shit about my unit because of my avatar then saying your a ex corpsman and saying ill never make it because im a punk? idk how old you are but you need to grow up seriously
    Capt. Bravo [10th Mnt.]: its sad
    sealteam6

Look out for people trying to sling dirt at new units. Empty Re: Look out for people trying to sling dirt at new units.

Post by sealteam6 Wed May 25, 2011 2:10 am

I can't see any where here how it makes fun of your unit Capt, I see him talk about you here, and maybe I'm playing devil's advocate but if his retired this makes him 22 plus and his job isn't the prettiest. Though he came out a little rough at you, but you did jump the gun a tad bit, and we are all playing "soldiers" here so for him to listen to a 17 year old must be hard, but again he did come off harsh so I don't know I would remove this and maybe thank him for service and try and talk like gentlemen.
    Towell [10th Mtn.]
    Towell [10th Mtn.]

Look out for people trying to sling dirt at new units. Empty Re: Look out for people trying to sling dirt at new units.

Post by Towell [10th Mtn.] Wed May 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Still the guy took a game as if it were real life. As the saying goes if you put lipstick on a pig, its still a pig. It doesnt matter if its reenactment or just a clan naming themself after something awesome, its still a game. Thats like if i said Counter-Strike: Source was a reenactment based game.
    sealteam6

Post by sealteam6 Wed May 25, 2011 2:48 pm

But then make up a unit that doesn't exist if you are mimicking the unit wouldn't you want to bring every last aspect to your unit by honoring them I don't know I see both sides here it seems silly to be arguing over this anyways but hey its all good

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:15 pm